Aims to build capability within Queensland's startup community. A 'startup' is defined as a new high-growth potential business, developing innovative products and services, with a globally scalable market.
You can apply if your activity:
- Is conducted on a not-for-profit basis
- Will have a broad impact on the Queensland startup community
- Focuses on building entrepreneurial and startup capability
- Delivers practical information, advice and networking opportunities (e.g. through webinars, networking activities, presentations, mentoring sessions, workshops and forums)
- Aligns with the Science and Innovation Action Plan and the focus areas from the Queensland Startup Summit report.
You can apply for up to a maximum of $25,000 (excluding GST), which can contribute up to 50% of the total eligible activity costs.
Total activity costs may include in-kind contributions.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider's website.