Provides Australian start-ups and small to medium enterprises with matched funding to undertake research activities with CSIRO to grow and develop their business.
The program offers eligible businesses access to dollar-matched funding of $10,000-$50,000 to undertake the following research activities with CSIRO:
- Research into a new idea with commercial potential.
- Development of a novel or improved product or process.
- Test a novel product or material developed by the company.
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Company Number (ACN) and be registered for GST
- have an annual turnover of less than $1.5 million, in the current and each of the two previous financial years, or
- have been a registered company for less than three years.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider's website.